Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

24/7

So I'm becoming a handful. When I say handful I mean that I need Mommy's undivided attention AT ALL WAKING MOMENTS OF THE DAY. If Mommy is not sitting with/playing with me, I'm getting myself into some kind of trouble. Yesterday proves Mommy's theory quite well. I had an AWESOME day for the most part. If we had a down moment I became unruly. Mommy quickly pulled this craft out of her hiney... I know this because frankly it wasn't all that entertaining.
It looks super cute though on the fridge. But I digress. I was super well behaved during the craft, when Mommy was playing with my animals with me, we read TONS of books laying down together on the couch, and she practiced all of my flashcards with me. As soon as Emma woke up to eat or wanted some attention, all holy shenanigans broke loose. I just love to show Mommy all of my new tricks that she's helping me learn... as far as I'm concerned her e-mail checking can wait.

1 comments:

Miranda said...

Do we have the same kid?? Oh my word does that sound like Miller!