Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the night before Kimace

So I'm totally into this whole Christmas thing! This morning, after Emma rolled from her belly to her back :), Mommy and Daddy dressed Emmaroo and I up into our Christmas dresses and took us to Cracker Barrel for a yummy brunch. We came home for naptime. Once I woke up, Daddy took me outside to play in the snow before it turns yucky. Mommy was waiting for me with hot chocolate when we were all finished. :)
I had a yummy dinner, and then it was about time for Emma to get into her Christmas Eve jammies.




While she was playing, I POOPED ON THE POTTY! :) She eventually had to go to bed, which meant it was my turn to have some fun! Mommy baked some cookies for Santa and let me decorate them.



We couldn't forget the carrot for Santa's reindeer.
We picked out the cookies we DEFINITELY wanted Santa to eat. Mommy says he has lots of cookies to eat from all the little girls and boys around the world, so we decided to leave a little room in his belly for another little girl's cookies.

Can you tell it was past my bedtime? And no... I'm not wearing pants. :)
Then it was time for me to get into my Christmas Eve jammies.
I said goodnight to Santa.
And then we read "The Night Before Christmas" courtesy of Grandma and Grandaddy. :)
I can't wait to see what Santa brings me tomorrow! :) Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all!

1 comments:

Briana said...

Their PJ's are ridiculously cute!!