Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Take 1

Because we have family all over the place, we have lots of Christmases. :) While we exchanged gifts with Uncle Aaron and Liz before Liz went to the beach for the holidays, this was our first blowout extravaganza so to speak. :)
I was the official "Santa Claus;" meaning I got to hand out all the gifts for everyone to open. :)

While my sister did this:
We got some really lovely stuff! As soon as we walked through the door yesterday afternoon, Mommy started trying to clean and organize to fit everything! :)
Eventually it was my turn.
And even Emma Grace gave it a whirl.

Look who got dressup shoes!
This panda bear had a hard time escaping Roo's mouth. :)
Who's this?! Why it's Uncle Gary! ;) Uncle Gary got me a little laptop that underprivileged children in Rwanda use. It's pretty cool. I have NO CLUE how to work it and neither does Mommy, so for right now... I just LOOK like a computer nerd. I think Mommy and Daddy decided to hold onto a little while longer until I have more hand coordination for the controls.
Thank you Grandma and Grandaddy for a great weekend!

0 comments: