Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Boys

I don't know what it is about boys, but they are such daredevils. Grandpa, Pearl, and Uncle Gunner came in this past weekend to celebrate our 3rd Christmas with us. There was still tons of snow on the ground, which I think made Gunner super giddy. :) Anyway... Daddy and Gunner thought it would be super fun to build an extra big "slide" for me to go down on my sled.


Pearl pulled me around the backyard while I waited. :)

This is about as tall as Mommy would let them go. I think originally they wanted me to be able to go off of the deck rails... over Mommy's dead body.



So far this sled has gotten some serious action... and to think... it's still December!

0 comments: