Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas '09

Merry Christmas everyone! Guess who came to my house?


SANTA!
I didn't waste any time getting into things.

Luckily Emma Grace followed my lead.







I wanted to play with every single thing the second I opened it.
This is from Great Gma Nita. Thank you so much for passing it along to me! I HEART HIM... A LOT... Mommy may never be able to listen to "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" again, but I could listen to him all day. ;)

Daddy helped me check out Santa's leftovers. He was nice enough to write me a thank you note for all the hard work I put into decorating his cookies.

We hope you all are having as great of a day as we are spending time with your family and friends! Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Luis Quiroga said...

your commet es fantastico y muy original con la familia.saludos de espaƱa por luis.