Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Big Red Suit

We went to visit Santa today, and guess who DIDN'T CRY?! MEEEEEEEEEEE! Mommy and Daddy told me exactly what was going to happen... OVER and OVER again until I seemed to totally comprehend. Then when we arrived, I was all over it like I had been doing it for years. Last year they tell me I screamed like a banshee... such drama queens.

After visiting with Claus... as I like to call him... we headed to Dick's, so Daddy could look for a new golf club... a Nike one Elin would be proud of. ;) While we were looking, I tripped... holding my candy cane... it got STUCK IN MY HAIR... Mommy IMMEDIATELY tried pulling in out before it dried and we'd have to cut it out of my long luscious hair. Once I was candy cane free, Mommy threw herself on the floor of Dick's and just about died laughing. Instead of being normal nice parents who would try desperately to get all of the gunk out a child's hair, my parents continued to shop and took me all the way home only to take my picture before washing my hair. Why do I feel like this will be making it into a slideshow on my wedding day?

0 comments: