Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

6 months

Rachel here again. So tomorrow marks my being 6 months pregnant. 3ish more to go. Things are going well in general. I have my glucose screening and 3D/4D April 13th, so hopefully all will check out great... I have no reason to believe otherwise. :)

Physically... I'm STILL getting sick every morning... isn't life grand? I'm feeling tons of pressure/discomfort, but nothing painful. Getting comfortable to sleep at night is humorous to say the least. Deuce is quite the mover and shaker. She is literally all over the place in there. I want to say she's much more active for longer periods of time than Reese was. Now don't get me wrong... Reese was all over the place, but they were shorter spurts. Exhaustion has set in big time. The other night I went to sleep at the late hour of 730. Good times. Emotionally... We're getting very excited. There is still tons to do around here to prepare for her, but we're moving a long!

1 comments:

Andria said...

What a great belly! I had SO much more pressure and discomfort the 2nd time around...not sure why.

I love the idea of gluing marshmallows on a pig....sorry Reese wasn't as into it! Maybe try again in a few weeks? I also loved the piture of the "bodyguard" at the weddng with Elmo and Cookie Monster. :)