Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

My new BFF

Mommy and I had a dandy morning out this morning, which was followed by me getting to spend some quality time with my new BFF. Who is my new BFF you ask? Why it's my giant yellow ball that Brett gave me at his b-day party! I seriously need to know where it is at all times, or I am in a total panic until it reemerges. Yesterday we went to visit with some of Daddy's family, and I wouldn't walk out of our house until I knew the ball was coming with us.


So anyway... we come home from lunch today, and my ball is nowhere to be seen. Where on earth did I put it?! Ahh... how could I forget? The dryer is the PERFECT place to put my giant ball!I screamed at the top of my lungs for Mommy to come and help me... Thank god she came to my ball's rescue.

When I knew my ball was safe and sound, I ran over to the sliding glass door and yelled "SIDE!" So out we went to play with my BFF.

Isn't being outside just grand? Especially when you can spend that quality time with those you love... like my yellow ball... oh and I guess Mommy and Winston too. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that cracked me up. Brett still loves those balls, too! You gotta love the dollar section at Target!