Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Crayola

Rachel here... again. I've been trying to do more creative things with Reese the last couple of weeks because she's actually showing some interest. Since the energy is SERIOUSLY lacking on my part (I feel way more pregnant this go round than I did with monster), I'm always looking for a fun, creative, not too messy for right now craft for us to do together. Reese is super into the play-doh, stickers, crayons... you name it. Unfortunately she's been getting more and more interested in painting. I've let her paint before, but that was when I wasn't 6 months preggo. This afternoon after a play-doh marathon, she was being VERY demanding... she WANTED that paint and wasn't going to stop asking for it until I gave in. Luckily we had plenty of our Crayola Color Wonder paints left. All I have to say is GOD BLESS CRAYOLA! Their Color Wonder products are really really... did I say really... GREAT! We were flinging that paint EVERYWHERE... and it only showed up on the special paper... BLISS! Sadly the products are a little pricey, but well worth it in our household because they make both Reese and Mommy happy, so isn't that worth it in and of itself? :) Just look at my little Picasso at work!

0 comments: