Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I heart pretty days

Oh what a BEAUTIFUL day! Mommy and Daddy took me outside to play after my nap. We did some really super fun stuff.


First there was marathon Easter egg hunting. Daddy is helping me condition for the big egg hunt here in The Burg in April. I wouldn't want to look sheepish wandering around with my basket while all the other children got all the loot now would I?
I tried to ride my princess mobile around. It's backwards I know. That's just how I roll these days.
Then there was one of my new favorite things to do... SIDEWALK CHALK! It's quite blissful because the chalk is just the right size for me.

Ooooooh, then we headed to the park across the street from my house. SO FUN!

After my marathon of early Spring activities, Mommy gave me some Cheez-its. Can you say LUCKY DUCK?!

3 comments:

Jen DeSantis said...

She's so beautiful! I'm especially in love with the pink shoes - they rock :)

Anonymous said...

I agree, those shoes are awesome! She is getting so big! Such a pretty girl.

Anonymous said...

Love the outside pictures! She seems to enjoy playing outside :) Hope to see Reese (and you guys too of course, haha) soon!