Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

The ceremony... part deux

Yeah the ceremony was lovely... but what I didn't tell you before was that it was just a big ol' party for moi! Before they started I got to run a muck! I really enjoyed running down this runway they had at the church... I'm quite the dramatic runner. I almost always throw myself on the floor upon finishing. Call it my grand finale if you will.

The long aisle wasn't the only thing made for running through... so were the pews.

Here's my bodyguard Dave. He's making sure no one touches the goods... and by goods I mean my Elmo and Cookie Monster.

During the ceremony I talked, laughed, and tried to do my best to entertain Uncle Aaron and the rest of the guests.

There was a reception following the ceremony where I ate cake and managed to pop every single balloon they had for decoration. Good times!

0 comments: