Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

We have color!

Now anyone who knows my mommy and daddy knows that they are not ones to shy away from a little color. Please do not be alarmed by what you are about to see. It's quite bright upon first glance, but trust Mommy... it looks AMAZING with the bedding. :)


In just two days we've gone from this:
to this:
and finally to this:
This color is on 3 of my walls, and then we'll have our grand masterpiece on my 4th wall... Amy D is coming to help Mommy with that the week of the 13th... oh the excitement!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the color! Brett's baby room is bright green, too (a little more grassy than limey though), and I'm trying to figure out what color his big boy room is going to be. I want it to be something equally as fun - I'm not a fan of pastel walls, but you know this about me.