Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A little bit 'o changin'

Rachel here. Because of my increased anxiety of making the world (and by world I mean my home) fair between siblings (I still have 3 months and am already lying awake at night trying to keep track of all the things I do for Reese and how on earth am I going to do that for 2?!), we'll be changing the address to our blog. To what you ask? GREAT QUESTION! I really just wanted to plant the seed while I came up with something witty. Suggestions are welcome! The name will remain the same... plus Deuce's real name of course, but the address will need an upgrade. We hope to have things changed by the end of this coming weekend... for no apparent reason... really it's so that I can cross it off my "Before Deuce Arrives We Must..." list, which seems to get lengthier by the day.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

how about pattisongals.blogspot.com? or lilpattisons.blogspot.com? something that doesn't require their actual names, or else no changes until deuce comes. good luck! anything you go with will be cute :)

Anonymous said...

be sure to let me know what it is so i can keep up with the little pattisons! btw... the rooms look good so far! :)