Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Maybe not today

So we ended up with 6+ inches overall. SO FUN! It's absolutely beautiful outside. Daddy was able to stay home from work today... still working of course though... just from home. Will there be playing in the snow today in my future? Who knows. Last Thursday I had an awful temperature... 102.6. Mommy and Daddy immediately stripped me down to my skivvies and pumped me full of baby Tylenol to try to get the fever to break. It ended up going away fairly quickly thank goodness. I woke up the following morning nice and refreshed. But then last night I broke out in a rash all over my belly. It appears to be mostly gone this morning, so Mommy thinks I may have had a touch of Roseola (at least that's what she's assuming). I seemed to have all the symptoms, but luckily they weren't as harsh as they could have been. Mommy and Daddy are watching me very closely today to make sure I don't break down into convulsions or anything. My belly seems to be bothering me a titch today, so going outside in 5 degree (w/wind chill) may not be the best idea Daddy says. :(

0 comments: