Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

JACK GUESS WHAT?!

My dearest Jack,


Do you recall the most wonderful Little People school bus you got me for my birthday present when I turned 1 year old? Oh how I love that bus. Little People are so amazing; I could play with them all day long. You might also recall the unfortunate life my Little People led. While life started out dreamily... riding the bus, sometimes sleeping with me in my crib, being thrown at the dog... oh the life, there was the whole mishap with me throwing them in the trash can and them being taken to the county dump o' death. That was a very sad day indeed. Mommy was beginning to feel bad for me. I had resorted to putting my sippy cup in my bus and having it go on rides around the house. While this was extremely charming, Mommy knew she had to do something about it. But what was she to do? Why... hit up EBAY of course! Look what came in the mail for me today!
I promise both you and Mommy that I will treat these new Little People with the utmost love and respect. :)
Your love interest for life,
Reesie

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Awww! Yay! Jack will be very pleased when I tell him Reese has some new friends to ride in her LP bus :).