Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jackie BoNasty 2.0

Rachel here. It's no secret I love big sunglasses. For this very reason I couldn't pass up a pair similar to mine...I found at the outlets for my mini-me.

Be afraid Bryan... be very afraid.

On another note, Reese did the cutest thing this morning. I went in to get her this morning when she finally decided to wake up, and she was bouncing around in her crib as usual. When you go in there and try to grab her, she flops back on the mattress and pretends to be sleeping... HAM! So anyways... I get her out of her crib, hug her good morning, and rub her back like I do every morning. This morning she put her head on my shoulder for a good 2-3 minutes (which feels like an eternity when your child is being affectionate) and started to rub my back. MELT! How did Bryan and I get to be so lucky?

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Isn't that just the best??? Jackson is SO affectionate, too! He pats us (on the arm, back, leg) every time he hugs. It cracks me up every time he does it :).

Heather said...

LOVE it!!!!! She is quite the diva in those shades. Couldn't be cuter!!

Anonymous said...

What a little Rachel, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Ahh...the return of Jackie BoNasty.