Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

New hair

Mommy loves to let me have my bangs down flying free, but they were getting so super long and wispy... they were always in my eyes. She gained some nerve yesterday and decided she would take on the little hairs hanging in my eyes... hold on to your hats people.
Before:

Mommy sizing me up... the last time she cut hair, her Barbie's ended up bald.

Oh my god... she's gonna cut!


NOOOOOO!

Mommy decided to give me a comb to keep me occupied... it worked to say the least.


Here I am... I survived. No... some of my bangs are not WAY shorter than others... at least not because of Mommy... we call that my 'baby hair.' :) Oh and there's Mommy trying to collect my little hairs for my baby book... she's so obsessive.


Daddy forgot to take an after picture to get the full effect, but we swear... it's not that bad... well as long as I'm sporting the side bang. :)

0 comments: