Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Getting smarter by the minute

Mommy and Daddy are so impressed with what I've been learning to do in the last couple of weeks. My language is really taking off and I'm learning new words every day it seems. One of my newest tricks that cracks the parentals up is my new found ability to say thank you. It took them a while to figure out what I was saying... gosh people! When I hand things to Mommy and Daddy they automatically say thank you to me... aren't they polite? One day I decided it would be funny if I went up to them, handed them something and then said "Ah-choo" and then walk away. Now I say it every time I hand something to someone. I'm obviously still learning the context, but the concept is there. Yay me!



Going up and down the stairs is a hoot! I scale those stairs faster than you can blink. My hiney is my best friend while I'm on my way down. It takes a lot of concentration, but I get quite the kick out of it.


We're working on getting me to get the right shapes in my sorter bucket. Here's Daddy helping me out. I used to only be able to figure out where the circle went, but now I've got all but 2 down. Those crosses and stars look too much alike for my taste. :) Oh and look at this... I'm a stacker! The skills!!!

0 comments: