Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Primed and ready

My room is coming along slowly but surely. Yesterday Mommy plugged and sanded holes while Daddy put the baseboards up in my closet. Last night after I went to bed they primed my room and will hopefully get some paint on it starting today. We're going to spend a bit of time with Daddy's family today, but we hope to get some stuff done when we get back. His cousin Brad is in town from being deployed... fun fun fun!


One another note... Mommy's been busy going through my old clothes organizing and washing some of them for Deuce. She had Daddy pull out all of my old infant toys too. Those toys are pretty fun! I seem to be playing with them more than I do MY toys. :)

0 comments: