Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

The never ending pit of germs

As many of you know Mommy has a sincere fear of putting me in a ball pit. I don't know if she's afraid I'll catch the ifizooties or what, but something tells me I'll never be exposed to the nastiness that is 'the never ending pit of germs.' Mommy and Daddy made this up to me, however, by buying me a blow up car for my birthday that is in fact a ball pit. The ball pit has been locked in the 'man cave' for the past few months because of Mommy's annoyance with having to pick up all the balls. Daddy was in the cave cleaning the other day, and I happened to spot the car. I was so excited to see my long lost friend again I almost died! Daddy let me play in it, and it was immediately brought back into our family. Upon close examination of the balls o' fun Mommy and Daddy saw that I had created my very own 'never ending pit of germs.' That's right peeps... the balls were covered in filth. You could see the little dried drops of milk/formula... Mommy even found a Christmas ornament! Whatever were we to do???? BATHTIME!

I took my bathing obligations very seriously and made sure each and every ball got nice and germ free. :)

0 comments: